Apply the Seven Visual Elements to Art: How Do You Organize and Harmonize Your Art? Template (3–4 pages)
Use this template as a guide to writing your Apply the Seven Visual Elements to Art: How Do You Organize and Harmonize Your Art? assignment. Be sure to include all the headings and answer all the questions underneath each heading.
Selected Piece of Modern Art (1/2–1 page)
- What piece of modern art from your textbook did you select to hang on your wall at home or at work?
- Why did you select this particular piece of modern art? What about this artwork moved you?
- Copy and paste an image of your selected artwork into your assignment. This is not included in the required page count.
Background on the Artwork (1/2–1 page)
- Based on the information in your textbook, what background, or context, can you provide about the artwork?
- Be sure to consider the artist, the time period, and the artwork in your response.
The Seven Visual Elements (1–1½ pages)
- How would you describe the seven visual elements used to analyze art: line, color, shape, form, value, space, and texture?
- These resources will help you with this section of your assignment:
- How the Elements of Art Shape Creativity
- The Seven Visual Elements of Art Handout
- The seven videos from The Elements of Art.
The Two Most Influential Visual Elements to My Selected Artwork (1 page)
- Which two of seven visual elements most influenced your selection?
- Why did they influence your selection?
- What concluding statement(s) would you like to make about your chosen artwork?