select a person whom you believe had significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries. Explore and address the following in your project:
· Summarize the person’s ideas.
· How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
· What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
· How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
· What sort of following or support did he/she have?
· How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas?