· Read the Week 4 Lesson .
· Visit the Pew Research Center website and
· Share what interested you about the article you selected.
· Describe why the ethical use of information is important.
· Describe two strategies you could apply to ensure the information from the article is used ethically if you were writing an assignment for class or using it in a presentation at work.
· Reflect on the value and ownership of the information in the article. In your reflection,
· Explain why this information may have been created and shared. What is the value?
· Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of using this single source to form an opinion or make a decision based on what you learned about the Pew Research Center.
· Provide evidence from the article to support your reflection using the ICE method from Section 5.3 of the textbook.
· Provide the APA Style-formatted reference for article you examined.
Initial post is a minimum of 250 words