· Read the Week 3 Lesson .
· Read Sections 4.1 through 4.7 of the textbook and carefully review the CRAPPO Interactive Activity within it.
· Review A Reference Guide to APA 7th Edition (Links to an external site.) .
· Reflect on the reading strategy you used in the Evaluating Sources discussion this week, and then apply one reading strategy from the Academic & Career Skills tile in the SSC as you review the popular article.
· Use this Week 3: CRAAPO Test (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) as a guide to evaluate the popular article you selected to support your Week 5 Wikipedia Stub Article Expansion final project.
· Review the Week 3: Model Popular Source Evaluation (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
· Review the grading rubric (Links to an external site.) for this assignment
To complete your assignment, download the Week 3: Popular Source Evaluation Template (Links to an external site.) and respond to each question. In the template you will
LINK to Popular Source
· Provide an APA Style-formatted reference for your popular article.
· Describe to what extent your popular article met each element of the CRAAPO test. Your description of each element should be at least two to three sentences.
· Discuss the overall strength of your popular article as an appropriate source for your Wikipedia stub article subtopics. Include specific details from your popular article to support your points.
· Explain why it is important to evaluate sources of information.
· Assess if your reading strategy changed as you read the popular article as opposed to the scholarly article. Why is the ability to adjust reading strategies important?