Select a city or town, and two different years. In an essay of 750-1000 words, compare that city or town between those two years to address how and why that place has developed in the way it has.
· Has that place grown or diminished? In terms of space, population, economic activity?
· Have the demographics of that place changed over time?
· What factors influenced this growth or demographic shift?
· How has that place worked with its natural environment and situation differently over time?
· What industries, opportunities, or geographic features (such as accessibility) influenced the development of that place?
· How has that place attempted to overcome or reshape its natural environment differently over time?
· How have the lives of average people living in that place changed as a result of the development of that place?
Your assignment will be assessed based on the following rubric.