Pretend you are giving an informative speech on each of the following topics. Please create a creative, interesting, and engaging attention-getter for each of the speech topics:
- Eleanor Roosevelt used her position as First Lady to fight for racial justice
- Lebron James is devoted to improving his community as much as he cares about winning basketball games
- Four beautiful cities to enjoy when visiting Mexico
- Requirements for enlisting in the U.S. military (whether the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, etc.)
- How treatment for depression has evolved over the past 100 years
- How the United States is overcoming its critical shortage of nurses
- The five steps in Crime Scene investigation
- Five unusual, distinct, and uniquely satisfying careers that offer new ways to help others
PLEASE NOTE: I am expecting a 500-word minimum with your initial post.
All posts are due by 11:59pm by Tuesday, March 30, 2021 for full credit. There is a grace period of six days during which you are still able to submit your post, but with points off for lateness. After April 6, this discussion board will no longer be available.
Also, please note that if you are able to provide substantive comments and/or replies to two classmates’ postings by the March 30 midnight deadline you can receive up to two extra points for each reply (up to four extra points).
Finally, all homework/discussion board responses MUST reflect professional, college-level writing! Proofread carefully to avoid grammar, spelling, and style mistakes. Points will be taken off for sloppy writing or writing that has too many careless mistakes.