Topic will be on NIKOLA TESLA
Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Link (website):
- Minimum of 8 scholarly resources (These are from the Week 4 Annotated Bibliography. Conduct additional research as needed.)
Introduction For this project, select a person whom you believe had significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries. Explore and address the following in your project:
- Summarize the person’s ideas.
- How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
- What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
- How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
- What sort of following or support did he/she have?
- How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas?
For the final presentation, make sure to go beyond the surface information and go into depth about the person you are researching.Here is a brief breakdown of the project so that you can plan your time in the course:WeekTaskWeek 3Topic SelectionWeek 5Annotated BibliographyWeek 6ScriptWeek 8PresentationInstructions The final step in the course project is to develop the presentation with audio narration.
- You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.
- Deliver the presentation in a professional and engaging manner.
- Include parenthetical in-text citations support observations made in the presentation. Make sure to read the citations when recording your narration. Do not read the references slide.
- Length: 4-6 minutes narrated presentation
- Slide length: 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide)
- Title slide
- Conclusion slide
- References slide (minimum of 8 scholarly sources cited in APA format; not narrated)
Grading The activity is will be graded using the W8 Course Project Grading Rubric.