Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary that explains the reason for seasons on Earth.
- Begin with an explanation of the common misconceptions that students have regarding the reason for seasons.
- Identify other planets in our solar system that may or may not have seasons and provide an explanation.
- Include an explanation of aphelion and perihelion in your discussion.
- You may include graphics in your paper. Do not forget to cite any references and text images you use.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Access the following articles from the Electronic Reserve Readings:
- “The Reasons for the Seasons”
- “Earth Seasons Don’t Fit Other Planets”
- “Science 101”