Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you explain the relationship between the ocean and the shoreline. Select and describe a naturally occurring ocean disaster that results from the relationship between weather and climate. Include the following in your paper:
- What caused the natural event?
- Would the effects of this event be any different if it occurred at a high or low tide? If so, how?
- How does this event change the wave action of the ocean?
- Which ocean currents–deep and surface–pass near or through the disaster impact area?
- Is the disaster affected by surface or deep ocean currents? If so, how?
- Explain how the ocean-atmosphere relationship influences weather and climate.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. A minimum of two references are required.