Your first course project assignment is due at the end of Unit 5. After reading the case study “Ellen Zane: Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC,” complete the following:
- Use the congruence model to describe the inputs to the organization.
- Identify the multiple elements of the problem and break down each of those elements, showing causal relationships.
- Separate and categorize the key elements into manageable components.
- Assess the needs of the community as they relate to the organization.
- Analyze the five approaches used to heighten awareness of the need for change in an organization as described in your Organizational Change text on pages 111–112.
- Synthesize your understanding of these approaches with the case study.
- Explain how the organization challenged the status quo and/or created a sense of crisis to prepare the organization for change.
- Identify how the organization energized and motivated others to get everyone on board with the change.