This is a 2 part assignment (Part A and Part B)
- Part A:
Complete a poster presentation activity by following these instructions:
Prepare a single poster presentation, using Prezi or similar product. The poster will describe your scholarly project as if it was complete and you were submitting your poster presentation to a professional audience.
- Develop your poster based on your review of literature, table of evidence, and abstract.
- In your poster, provide SAMPLE results using tables and/or figures to illustrate findings you might anticipate. Clearly mark the Table or Figure as a Sample. Refer to the document – Critical Appraisal of the Evidence: Part III as a guide.
- Use APA formatting for your source citations and references.
- Part B:
There are many resources available for data analysis and which ones you use will depend in large part on the type of data you have and the decisions that must be made based on that data. This assignment is designed to provide you with some basic understanding of one source that may be available to you for data analysis, IBM SPSS Statistics software.
You are not being asked to purchase this software. You will only need to download a free trial of SPSS for this course. This version of SPSS is only to be used to review, demonstrate, and evaluate IBM SPSS Statistics Software for purchase considerations later. Your trial period is only for 14 days, so you must use good judgment in when to download it and then complete the assignments related to it. Execute the following functions using SPSS.
- Enter the following data
b) Run descriptive statistics on the data
c) Run a frequency distribution on the data
d) Create a graph of posttest scores
- Complete the SPSS Assignment Table below
1. What was your mean?
2. What were your t-test results?
3. What was your standard deviation?
project: In alert and oriented adult patients on a medical surgical unit, does engagement of patients using a scripted tool during bedside handoff at each shift change compared to no patient engagement in nursing handoff increase HCAHPS scores and positive patient feedback in leadership rounding after a three-month period?