Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
- Meiner, S.E., Yeager, J.J. (2019).
Supplemental Materials & Resources
- The Power of One (Links to an external site.)
Parker, F. (2007). Ethics: The power of one. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 13(1). http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/Columns/Ethics/Power.html
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the article(s) below:
- Parks, E. J. (2012). An integrated ethical decision-making model for nurses. Nursing Ethics, 19(1), 139-159.
After studying Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- Describe and discuss the pathological conditions that might affect the sexual responses in older adults.
- How and why do you think Nutritional factors, psychological factors, drugs and complementary and alternative medications affect the immune system in older adults.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources