This report specifies how much financial capital is needed to get to market, where it will come from, and how it will be spent. Venture capitalists will want to know as much details as possible for this section to understand where their money is going.
The report should include:
- The amount of start-up capital needed until the business can support itself. Provide costing of the elements you will need to get the business on solid ground.
- The amount/% of the ROI for the investors. Show how you calculated this. What can investors expect to see from supporting your business idea? How much and how soon?
. Resources for the assignment: https://www.upcounsel.com/how-to-get-venture-capit… , https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0512/5…
2, The Value Based Care reimbursement model sounds great with its professed goal of higher care quality levels, lower costs, and a healthy claims reimbursement… But is this accurate? An example of one common critique of the model is it will keep score of the reduction in spending by reducing the cost of hip replacements over the year etc.
- What are realistic expectations for Value Based Care? Why?
- What is the “value” that should be measured as an output from the VBC healthcare system?
- Is it a panacea? Does it work? Why?
- Why has it not been implemented everywhere?
- What is needed to improve it?